Euro Zulu Safaris Terms & Conditions
- The safely of the Guest is our priority!! Tours are weather/tide/sea conditions dependent. Snorkelling shall only be undertaken if tides/ sea conditions are favourable. In certain cases, weather conditions will not be suitable for said tours (heavy rain/thunder). In such an event, the Tour may be cancelled and a full refund made.
- A Tour reservation shall not be confirmed until full payment has been received. Payment can be made at the agency/accommodation establishment where the Tour is booked, or at the Eurozulu office.
- Bookings made in advance of the scheduled Tour departure shall only be confirmed on receipt of a deposit amounting to fifty percentum (50%) of the Tour price. Payment of the fifty percentum (50%) balance must be made prior to Tour departure.
- On receipt of payment in full, the Tour booking shall be confirmed and directions to the Tour departure point provided. Please ensure that the departure point is reached ten (10) minutes prior to scheduled departure time, as Tours shall depart promptly. Late arrivals, who miss the Tour departure time, shall forfeit full payment made.
- In the event a Guest cancels a Tour, the following cancellation fee shall apply:-
- Any cancellation will pay a 10% fee regardless.
- 0 – 10 Days – 0% NON REFUNDABLE
- 11 – 20 Days – 25% REFUNDABLE
- 21 – 31 Days – 50% REFUNDABLE
- 32 Days – 90% REFUNDABLE
- Guides shall no longer accept cash payments on the day of the Tour.
Eurozulu will do everything possible to provide a successful experience to you, our valued Guests. However, Big Five sightings cannot be guaranteed! This fact cannot be stressed strongly enough! No refunds will be contemplated in the event that a completed Tour does not result in a Big Five sighting.
Tours are undertaken at Guest risk. Eurozulu, Isimangaliso Wetland Park Authority, their employees, agents, contractors shall accept no responsibility for loss, consequential loss/damage, damage, injury, death, howsoever occasioned, save as a result of proven gross negligence by the Company, it’s employees, agents or contractors.